An excellent springboard into a range of careers
Delve into the mind to unearth behaviour patterns or learn how to help elite athletes remove psychological barriers.
Understand the mental processes and behaviour of individuals and social groups by looking at concepts such as thinking, memory, problem solving, emotion, development, communication and relationships.
Using a scientific approach you will apply core psychological principles to a range of areas and – depending on the focus of your course – gain vital insights into the criminal mind, criminal justice system, sport, education, exercise, health, the British legal system and contemporary policing. You will be challenged to develop your knowledge, skills, self-awareness, self-management and self-expression.
- Criminology and Psychology | BSc (Hons)
- Criminology and Sociology | BA (Hons)
- Criminology and Sociology with Foundation Year | BA (Hons)
- Forensic Psychology and Criminal Justice | BSc (Hons)
- Policing Studies and Forensic Psychology | BSc (Hons)
- Psychology | BSc (Hons)
- Psychology with Foundation Year | BSc (Hons)
- Sport Psychology | BSc (Hons)
- Sport Psychology with Foundation Year | BSc (Hons)
- Brain and Behaviour | MSc
- Counselling and Psychotherapy Practice - Closed for 2020 entry | MA
- Health Psychology | MSc
- Improving Access to Psychological Therapies in Primary Care | PgCert
- Positive Psychology and Wellbeing | MSc
- Professional Doctorate in Applied Sport and Exercise Science | DSportExSci
- Professional Doctorate in Health Psychology | DHealthPsych
- Professional Doctorate in Sport and Exercise Psychology | DSportExPsy
- Sport Psychology | MSc