Liverpool Summer Internship Program
3 - 28 June 2019
What is L-SIP?
The Liverpool Summer Internship Program (L-SIP) is a four week summer internship designed to provide an immersive experience for international students in Liverpool.
The program will focus on the following areas:
- Quantity surveying
- Real estate
- Civil engineering and infrastructure management
- Facility management
Through a combination of student activities in and around the city you will return home with a well-rounded insight into the UK Built Environment Sector and understand emerging trends in our domain at an international level.
You will undertake the following activities during your stay:
- Industrial visits
- Site visits
- Lectures by academic staff
- Lectures by industry experts
- Assigned project
- Countryside properties
- Housing development in Gateacre
- Clatterbridge Cancer Centre NHS Foundation Trust
- Manchester Airport Transformation Project
- Regeneration of Liverpool's Lime Street Station
- Liverpool ONE
- Chester Zoo
- Anfield Stadium
- Liverpool Waters
- Wirral Waters
- Visit Liverpool
- Visit Manchester
- Visit London
- Overview of UK built environment sector
- HSE/BIM/Drones/Lean/Offsite/Data Analytics
- Property development and valuations
- Stategic FM
- CM and QS emerging trends
As one of the most affordable and friendly cities in the UK, Liverpool attracts students from all around. It boasts more galleries than any other city outside of London, it has an unrivalled nightlife scene, it hosts a range of exciting events throughout the year, and if eating out is your thing, there’s a huge choice of restaurants on Bold Street alone. The Times recently named the Baltic Triangle/North Docks area of Liverpool the coolest place to live in Britain.
Applications will soon be open, please check back again.For more information, please email Damian Fearon.