LCR Graduate: Connecting SMEs to Graduate Talent
LCR Graduate is supported by the European Social Fund and will to develop a sustainable interface between the Liverpool John Moores University, our student and graduate talent and Small to Medium Enterprises (SMEs) across the Liverpool City Region.
- For owners and leaders within our City Region’s SMEs; the project will provide cost effective support to develop student and graduate roles within their business
- For our students and graduates; the project will expand the volume and range of professional-level employment opportunities open to them within our SME base.
Three main ways that the project will add value:
- Student Internships – short projects for undergraduates
- Sandwich placements – a year in industry for penultimate year students
- Graduate Placements – an extended project for graduates
Tailored support will be available for both students, graduates and SMEs.
To register your interest in the programme, please email LCRGraduate@ljmu.ac.uk.