An exciting future awaits...
Our psychology graduates are ready to face the world of work.
Our Psychology degrees are accredited against the requirements for the Graduate Basis for Chartered Membership (GBC) of the British Psychological Society (BPS).
Many of our graduates go on to work in...
With a wide range of degree programmes on offer within the School, our graduates are working in diverse roles.
Our psychology graduates tell us they feel well equipped to face the world of work. They progress to some fantastic jobs in many different sectors including: health, business, forensics, teaching, marketing and public affairs.
Criminology and psychology
Graduates can seek employment in:
- Probation work
- Youth justice
- Drug referral schemes
- Victim support
- Police and prison services
- Legal professions
- Local government
- Social work
Forensic psychology and criminal justice
Careers secured by recent graduates include:
- Trainee forensic psychologist
- Clinical support worker
- Police officer
- Trainee probation officer
- Probation service assistant
- Arrest referral and bail support team worker
- Drug and alcohol support worker
- Victim support worker
- Witness support worker
- Youth worker
- Cognitive behavioural programme facilitator for the prison service