Telephone: 0151 231 2627
Telephone: 0151 231 2567
This is by no means an exhaustive or representative list but gives an indication of what is available. If there are key resources you would like to add please email email@example.com with your suggestion.
Other Universities’ Decolonising the Curriculum Work:
Understanding Decolonal Praxis and University Environment:
- Mignolo, W. D., & Walsh, C. E. (2018). On decoloniality: Concepts, analytics, praxis. Duke University Press.
- Thomas, D., & Jivraj, S. (2020). Towards decolonising the university: A kaleidoscope for empowered action.
- Mignolo, W. (2012). Local Histories/global Designs: Coloniality, Subaltern Knowledges, and Border Thinking. Princeton University
Example Further Resources:
- A self-evaluation framework for embedding diversity and inclusion in the curriculum, Advance HE.
- A Learning and Teaching Toolkit for Programme and Module Convenors, SOAS.
- Decolonising the ‘STEM’ curriculum seminar series, Open University - downloadable presentation by Jenny Douglas.
- Decolonisation of the Curriculum - A conversation, Advance HE.
- An Inclusive Curriculum Toolkit, Manchester Metropolitan University.
- A Decolonising the curriculum toolkit with resources for different courses, University of Westminster.
A Canvas Module providing more detailed resources is in development and will be released shortly.