Global Active Cities conference 2023
Liverpool John Moores University in collaboration with The Association For International Sport For All (TAFISA) and the non-Governmental, not for profit international organisation EVALEO are pleased to announce that the inaugural International Active City Webinar will take place on Wednesday 25 January 2023.
Registration to the event will be free and available from Monday 10th October 2022 via Eventbrite.
The programme will feature best practice and the latest innovative approaches to several different aspects of Active Cities, sport for all and physical activity from around the world and will be delivered by a range of international speakers including Professor Fiona Bull who is a Director at the World Health Organisation. The full programme will be confirmed in the near future; however the key themes will include the following:
- The Importance of the City Setting in Sport for All and Physical Activity Participation
- Global Trends in the Development of Active Cities
- Global Active City, a Strategic Tool for Cities and Public Bodies Worldwide
- Active Cities Worldwide: Learning from Pioneers
- Developing Active Cities: How To? First Steps and Supporting Tools
- Next steps and How to get Involved
For further information please email Mr. John Marsden, International Active City Advocacy and Development Manager, Liverpool John Moores University.