Advice and guidance
Starting a new university can be a daunting experience but don't worry we are here to make this transition as easy as possible.
If you have any questions about what you need to do before you enrol or what life is like as a LJMU student, please don't hesitate to get in touch. We are here to help.
Information for new UK undergraduate students
All UK-based students will receive an email giving details on how to complete the online student registration process, and much more.
Information for new international students
All international students will receive an email giving details on how to complete the online student registration process, and how to provide any necessary documentation.
Not received your joining instructions email?
If you haven't received your joining instructions email, please contact email@example.com
Where do I go on my first day at LJMU?
If you log into My LJMU and look for My Timetable, will find your induction and enrolment information. As a new student you are expected to attend all induction or introductory sessions, these are not optional. Most of these sessions will be provided on-line.
If you are unsure about any aspect of induction please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any queries about student accommodation, please email email@example.com.
Student Advice and Wellbeing Team
From budgeting to dealing with homesickness, study skills to student finances, the Student Advice Team is here to help.
So if you have any questions you need answered, please don't hesitate to contact them:
- Student funding and money advice: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Study skills and maths support: email@example.com
- Mental wellbeing: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Counselling: email@example.com
- Disability advice: firstname.lastname@example.org
- International students: email@example.com
- Accommodation advice: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Academic advice: 0151 231 3162, email@example.com
- Student opportunities: 0151 231 3714, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Support in your faculty: email@example.com