Collaborative research opportunities
The Turing Scheme
The Turing Scheme is the UK government’s programme to provide funding for international opportunities in education and training across the world.
Higher education (HE) funding can give your students the life-changing opportunity to study and work abroad. For your institution, it is an opportunity to develop your partnerships and international links. For a participant, it is an opportunity to gain international experience that will benefit them personally and academically and improve their CVs.
General collaborative research opportunities
This Consortium provides a platform for the participating institutions to develop innovative collaborative programmes to support targeted areas of research excellence through external funding sources. One particular EU scheme to be targeted is Horizon Europe’s Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions.
- Research funding opportunities for the UK and Malaysia Universities
- Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions - Developing talents, advancing research
- Collaborative PhD opportunities
- Mobility of researchers and staff members in the UK and Malaysia Universities
- Skills training for researchers