Leading the way in educational research
In the School of Education at Liverpool John Moores University we undertake a wide range of research into all aspects of education from early years, through primary and secondary education, to higher education. We have collaborative links with national and international research networks and long-term partnerships with local schools and colleges. Research in the School is overseen by the Centre for Educational Research and we support the vibrant community of over 30 postgraduate research students in the School of Education including many international students.
Our expertise and research is organised into these themes and clusters:
- Sports development and education
- Higher education research
- Educational support and development
- Philosophy, culture and history of education
- Critical pedagogies and theories for postcompulsory and informal education
- Research-informed pedagogies for schooling and learning improvement
- Sustainability and social justice
If you are interested in collaborating with us to undertake a research project, please get in touch.