Pioneering research that has real societal and economic impact.
At Liverpool Business School, we take research seriously.
We always strive to deliver multi-disciplinary, high-impact research. Our academic researchers are active across the full spectrum of topics relevant to shaping business and management practice. Together we have improved employability, boosted workforce productivity and generated innovation and growth.
Our research strategy also has a strong focus on working with external partners. Our internationally acclaimed academics specialise in a diverse range of fields and can use their expertise to find real-world solutions to your business issues.
Liverpool Business School's research groups
Our research groups carry out important and inspirational work, committed to the University strategy to find solutions to real-world problems of a fast-paced 21st century.
- Digital Marketing and Retailing Research Group
- International Business, Management and Strategy (IBMS) Research Group
- Leadership Education and Development Research Group
- Projects, Operations and Workplace Management Research Group
- Small Business and Entrepreneurship Research Group
- Tourism, Travel, Culture and Heritage
Our multidiscipline, collaborative and international approach to research has helped us build a solid reputation for producing world-class research within:
- Entrepreneurship and small business
- Public management
- Public and private sector evaluation research
- Research with practitioners
- Project management (find out about the Being Lean and Seen project)